Started as an SEO agency
In 2007 we started a digital marketing agency that transformed into a highly profitable SEO agency. Behind its productivity was a process framework enabled by what is now our software. It was an inside job.
Instead of expanding to new regions and markets, we’ve decided to scale differently. So in 2013, we embarked on a new mission with SEOmonitor. Help SEO agencies grow and focus on what matters by supporting them create better processes so they can acquire, manage and retain more customers, more effectively.
Since then, we’ve met with and learned about hundreds of SEO agencies. We put all that learning into a design process to generate products and systems that tackle their biggest challenges. And it feels like we just started.
Learn about our latest solutions for COVID-19 and our short-term mission. We’ll get through this together!
Our mission is to help SEO agencies focus on what matters.
We take our mission seriously.
Every team — Every time!
- We treat company culture with the same care and responsibility as we treat product development — always improving and adjusting.
- We check-in daily to facilitate company wide sharing and working — treat incidents at face value so that politics would not make itself part of the company.
- We organise design sprints, a product development tool, where we engage with SEO agencies in each phase of building a product — from identifying the problem to validating the software solution.
- We design the user experience — the interface and flow of the app, by taking into account how everyone in an SEO agency, regardless of role, navigates their daily operations.
- We transform product requirements into highly scalable systems that allow our customers, some of whom have more than 100.000 keywords, to instantly get the status of their campaigns’ performance.
- We maintain the platform by continually checking in with the Customer Service team.
- We maintain and develop systems that allow for daily rank tracking of over 5 million keywords with the least amount of resources.
- We develop internal tools for tracking customer experiences on a large scale. (eg. Customer Service Score, Ranking consistency)
- We organise training sessions for easier onboarding of all SEO agencies roles.
- We use analytics to learn how SEO agencies are using the platform and then we teach them about the full width of our features.
- We’re here to answer any questions and provide guidance based on experience with hundreds of SEO agencies — in 15 minutes or less.
- We take care of the migration from any other SEO tool.
- We personally get in touch with people that trial our platform to learn about their expectations and needs — we do this by trying to find insights about their current campaign.
- We organise product demos and provide learning materials based on the SEO agencies unique needs.
- We talk with SEO agencies to learn about their challenges and how they solved them. We then publish them in SEOmonitor’s Library and syndicate them through industry newspapers like Search Engine Journal.
- We facilitate the discovery of the SEOmonitor platform through paid and organic social — making sure frequency capping is on 🙂