We started as an SEO agency
In 2007 we started a digital marketing agency that transformed into a highly profitable SEO agency. Behind its productivity was a process framework enabled by what is now our software.
Since then, we’ve met with and learned about hundreds of SEO agencies. We put all that learning into a design process to generate products and systems that tackle their biggest challenges. And it feels like we just started.
Our mission is to help SEO agencies focus on what matters.
We take our mission seriously.
Every team — Every time!
Ensure that everyone is aligned to the company culture and makes sure that it develops in the right direction
- We treat company culture with the same care and responsibility as we treat product development — always improving and adjusting.
- We check-in daily to facilitate company wide sharing and working — treat incidents at face value so that politics would not make itself part of the company.
Design our products to solve SEO agencies needs and meet their expectations
- We organise design sprints, a product development tool, where we engage with SEO agencies in each phase of building a product — from identifying the problem to validating the software solution.
Ensure the public releases of our product updates meet the design & specifications and are bug-free.
- Each product or feature goes through multiple iterations and testing phases — public and private.
Ensure all our products are working as designed and within their SLAs
Ensure the delivery of our product updates is done according to the design and within the estimated timeframe.
Ensure that all teams have working internal tools and systems to do their jobs properly
- We develop internal dashboards to enable all teams to track their KPIs and meet their SLAs.
- We develop and maintain internal tools to help the team improve their processes — eg. frictionless migrations for agencies from any other platform, complete with full rankings history.
We ensure agencies clients make the most of SEOmonitor
- We organise training sessions for easier on-boarding of all roles — from SEOs to accounting.
Ensure customer requests are handled in a way that meets their expectations
- We’re here to answer any questions and provide guidance based on experience with hundreds of SEO agencies — in 15 minutes or less.
- We take care of the migration from any other SEO tool.
We ensure agencies trying out products understand how SEOmonitor can benefit them
- We personally get in touch with people that trial our platform to learn about their expectations and needs — we do this by trying to find insights about their current campaign.
- We organise product demos and provide learning materials based on the SEO agencies unique needs.
We generate interest & awareness for agencies to try our product
- We talk with SEO agencies to learn about their challenges and how they solved them. We then publish them in SEOmonitor’s Library and syndicate them through industry newspapers like Search Engine Journal.
- We facilitate the discovery of the SEOmonitor platform through paid and organic social — making sure frequency capping is on 🙂