How to really measure SEO in 2016
We are challenged by a paradox: too much data and not enough data. With today's challenges, we can no longer measure SEO performance.
- Google Analytics is now hiding over 80% of organic search phrases under (not-provided).
- Both organic and brand queries fall together under Organic Traffic in Analytics.
- Individual keyword rankings are not enough to measure overall site performance.
- Seasonality impacts SEO traffic.
- Some keywords convert better than others.